Teamleader Controlling (w/m)https://www.dzingel-personaldienst.de/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Bärbel Herrmann Bärbel Herrmann https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/21f70e1b829e9f5d6379fed219e18ded?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Neuss Diese Information mit anderen teilen:
- Diese Position wurde vergeben
Für unseren Kunden, den europäischen Marktführer im Bereich Wasser- und Kaffeelösungen, suchen wir Sie !
- Leading and developing a team of ca. five controllers (business and sales controllers) with the regional responsibility for Germany, The Netherlands and our Nordic countries
- Full responsibility to deliver on time and accurate Management Reporting for this region including thorough review of the results and conclusions
- Being responsible for the forecast and budget process and active involvement in the budget discussions.
Reporting to the CFO and acting as a business partner to the Managing Director and other Managers having the opportunity to gain significant commercial (sales and operations) exposure in a leading international business
- Able to provide insightful financial information and prepare analysis and define actions with Management to further improve and ensure follow up. This includes the maintenance and development of our product contribution margin and customer profitability models. Continuously seek for cost saving opportunities
- Working closely with the Financial Controlling department and being part of the annual audit processes. Opportunity to actively take over responsibility in the Financial Group Reporting to our listed parent company (NYSE)
Profile of candidate
- Very good communication and influencing skills and comfortable working with different cultures.
Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Willingness to be hands-on
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Solid understanding of international accounting standards and accounting processes
Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Do you want to be part of this adventure ?
Please submit your application per E-mail: